Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Time at NTC


Not a whole lot is coming to mind as to what I would like to convey as far as what caption I would like to put for these new pictures but let it be enough to know I look freakin' sexy.





This one however is not one of my best days there. I started the day with an achy feeling in both body and mind. You see, I hate the heat...passionately(ironic that I willingly joined knowing fully where I would be going)? Well while my body was acclimating to this horrid heat I guess I was suffering from a migraine. I toughed it out but had reached my wits end with the frickin' heat so the only additional comfort I could give myself was as little amount of insulation as possible. So this is what happened. Funny enough my migraine finally stopped just as I was finishing up the last of my hair...Bethany said it was sexy but as long as she is around I can't do that again. I'll being doing this do in Iraq only I guess.



Some other days were less productive but that doesn't matter. Such is life. I was able to some fun and that counts for something right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a bunch of hot yucky weather... I do not envy you. :)

BHodges said...

shaved heads are a nice relief. But it would be nice to know it would come back as soon as you let it.. :(